Condition of Use
All Registered Users shall have user name and password. Its hall be the sole responsibility of the Users to maintain the confidentiality and security of their Account. You should not reveal your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else’s Account. Your User account and password are personal and should be kept confidential. You agree that you will not allow another person to use your user account to access and use the service under any circumstances. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of you failure to do so. Gaanchill Music is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft of your IDs,your disclosure of your user account, or your authorization to allow another person to access and use the Service using your user account. Furthermore, you’re solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account including any charges incurred relating to the Service and you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or another breach of security. Although Gaanchill Music will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your user account, you may be liable for the losses of Gaanchill Music or others due to such unauthorized use.Inconsideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services.
in Bangladesh with a continual focus on consumer centricity & innovation and thus effectively participate in propelling the music industry of country.
- To bring “joy of music” to the people of all ages in both local and global markets through the production and promotion of high quality consumer driven music contents.
- To establish FAIR Royalty distribution structure for the artists (singers,lyricists, composers) and other stakeholders related to music industry through affiliations with global Performance Rights Organizations (PROs).
- To own, control and manage the asset based Genre in local music for creating immediate revenue streams while growing its music catalog into a multi-million dollar asset.
- To strive for continuous development of the people working at Gaanchill.
- To ensure continuous improvement of the quality of Gaanchill’s services and human relations.
…A Journey of Innovation…A Commitment to the Music Community and Society…
Gaanchill Music has been entertaining music lovers for more than 10 years and strives to be are sponsible and active corporate citizen. Irrespective of the size of the company, we recognize that our company is a conscious member of the gre atersociety, and we seek to have a positive impact on our employees, audiences and communities locally as well as globally.
Gaanchill Music’ scorporate responsibility encompasses four key pillars:
Consumer Centric Innovation: Driving the creation of and access to consumer centric music contents promoting local art and culture.
Community: Partnering with local influential companies to promote active citizenship and build strong economies by empowering young talents.
Sustainability: Promoting environmental friendly culture through programs and company-wide participation.
Workplace: Fostering an inclusive and engaged workforce promoting diversity, ideas, and smart work.